I’m coming at you fresh off of a weekend down the Jersey Shore and I’m completely inspired by these summer cocktail concoctions. I wanted to share my top favorites right now & my must try list with you all.
My typical drinks of choice over the summer include Rosé, white wine or spiked seltzer. I’ll never pass up a vodka soda or a Corona Light with lime, though. These cocktails, though, are super easy too! You’ll be dying to bring these recipes to your next get together with friends. I know I will.
Champagne and margaritas?! I know, it sounds like a death wish. But don’t worry. These are perfect for your next celebratory summer fiesta.
(Recipe via Delish.com)
- 1/2 c. fresh lime juice
- 1 c. silver tequila
- 1/2 c. orange liquer
- 1 bottle champagne (about 3 cups)
- lime wedges, for rim
- salt, for rim
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir well.
- Run lime wedges around the rim of each champagne flute and dip the rims in coarse salt.
- Divide margaritas between flutes and garnish with lime wedges.
Vodka Mint Lemonade
Can you honestly go wrong with mint in a cocktail? This is the most refreshing.
(Recipe via Honeyandlime.co)
- 2 cups Vodka (Tito’s always)
- 4 cups lemonade
- fresh mint
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Combine the vodka, lemonade, half of the strawberries, and half of the mint leaves in a mixing bowl.
- Muddle until the fruit is slightly mashed.
- Fill a mason jar or high ball glass with ice.
- Add the rest of the mint and berries to the glass, then pour in the vodka lemonade mixture over the ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
Melon White Wine Spritzer
Super excited to give melon cubes (literally just frozen melon) a try. Anything with Sauvignon blanc I will give a try, too.
(Recipe via ABeautifulMess.com)
- 4-5 oz. chilled Sauvignon Blanc
- 2-3 oz. chilled club soda (or tonic if you want a little more sweetness)
- 3-4 frozen melon cubes
- 1 big sprig of fresh basil
- Pour wine over frozen melon cubes
- Add splash of chilled club soda
- Add a sprig of basil to garnish
Mixed Berry Wine Spritzer
This recipe uses one of the best La Croix flavors. Basic & delicious.
(Recipe via Self.com)
- 1 part red wine (I wouldn’t use your best red wine for a drink like this)
- 3 parts La Croix Mixed Berry Sparkling Water
- Frozen Blueberries or Raspberries
- Pour ice in glass.
- Add frozen berries.
- Pour wine, then sparkling water
Almost too easy! Cheers & happy summer!